CHI CHI WISHLIST

April 24, 2013



Lately I've been on the hunt for a dress to wear to my boyfriend's debs. I've browsed A LOT of websites, but still haven't found 'the one'.. 

Yesterday I came across a competition where you can win £200 spending money for a website called Chi Chi. When I checked it out I was very impressed, they sell amazing, affordable dresses! They also have individual names which I think is really nice.
After browsing the website for a while (instead of doing my homework), I finally put together a wishlist with some of my favourite dresses. 

Now the great part about this is that you can enter too! To enter the competition just click here. Make sure you e-mail your entry before 5 pm on Friday 26th of April. And to check out Chi Chi, click hereGood luck!

Which dress is your favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment