APRIL FAVOURITES

April 30, 2013


It's the end of the month again, so that means it's time for my monthly favourites! It feels like April just flew by and it's almost time for my summer holidays! I have 3 more weeks of school and then I will be off for 3 months. Crazy, right? 
This month I found some new things that I have been loving and I've also had some great experiences. I went to the Junk Kouture fashion show and my best friend turned 18.. It was another good month for me!
Song - Let her go (Passenger)

This song has been out for a while now, but I still love it. When I saw him play at the Ed Sheeran concert I instantly became a fan of his music. He's very original, which is what I like the most about him.
Book - The Mortal Instruments series

I started reading these books a few ago after my friend recommended them to me and I love them! It's one of those books I wouldn't usually pick out to read, but turn out to be surprisingly good. I'm on the 4th book now and after this I have on more book to go. There is actually a movie coming out later this year of the first book and book number 6 will be out next year. I can't wait!
Nail polish - Barry M (Blue Moon)

It's probably pretty obvious by now that I love Barry M nail polishes. They're cheap and good quality. This colour is a very pretty pale blue, which is great for spring. It will look great in the summer as well with a tan!
Jewelry item - Cross ring, Forever 21

Last week I got this ring at Forever 21 and I've been wearing it a lot ever since. It's one of those things that I loved so much that I insisted on wearing it straight after I bought it.. Yes I admit that I do that all the time! 
Hair product - Hair Doctor, Lush

I'm always on the hunt for a good hair mask and this is one of my all time favourites. I actually got it for free when I returned 5  empty black pots to lush, which I think is a great system! It's always nice to get something for free.
The mask makes my hair feel super soft when it looks a bit rough and it's also very easy to apply. Definitely recommend it!
Make-up product - Liquid eyeliner, Rimmel London

Lately I've been really liking liquid eyeliner. I just apply a thin line on my upper lash line and it instantly transforms my look. It's very easy to apply with this eyeliner as well, so that's definitely a plus! 
Beauty product - Soft creme, Nivea

Last month I picked up this product in France and I've been loving it so far. It's great, because it's for your hands, body and face! Perfect for travelling as well (they sell a travel size) and it just makes my skin feel nice and soft. I tend to get rash on my skin sometimes when I use certain new products on it, but that's not the case with this at all. So, if you have sensitive skin and are struggling to find a good moisturizer, maybe give this a go!

Fashion item  - Army jacket, Topshop

The weather is warming up a bit here in Ireland so I can get away with wearing lighter jackets. I got this army jacket last year and it's definitely one of my favourites. It makes a boring outfit look a lot more interesting and it's also very comfortable. It fits in perfectly with my style as well, a win win situation if you ask me!
Food - Peanut Butter, Kelkin

Peanut butter has been my obsession lately, it's just so delicious! The crunchy kind is my favourite, I'm definitely guilty of eating it every day.. Oh well, at least it's better than sweets!
Experience - Junk Kouture fashion show

My last favourite is the Junk Kouture fashion show in Dublin. If you would like to see more pictures, check out this post. It was a great experience and I loved all the outfits the contestants made. If you live in Ireland and get a chance to go or enter next year, definitely do! You won't regret it. :)

What are your April favourites?


No comments:

Post a Comment