A WALK IN THE WOODS

April 08, 2013


Jacket - Topshop
Top - Primark
Jeans - River Island
Shoes - Converse
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Bracelets - Brandy Melville, Jewelers, Pandora, Primark and Hollister
Rings - Jewelers and Brandy Melville

As you might already know, last week I went on a trip to France. Now that I'm back, I can finally share all the pictures I took with you, including some OOTD's! 
We were at a campsite in the woods, so I took a walk there every afternoon. It was great and because it was so beautiful, I decided to take my camera with me and take some pictures for you. Here I'm wearing my new acid wash jeans which I love. It's a bit more difficult to style these, but I like a challenge! Here I paired them with my Dork top, army jacket and of course, my favourite Converse. 

What do you think of acid wash jeans?


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I will check out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Great look :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete