A POP OF COLOUR FOR SPRING

April 17, 2013

Usually I'm not a big fan of eyeshadow, I can apply it no bother, but I just think it looks a bit 'too much' on me. For the spring I do like to use it sometimes to add a pop of colour to me eyes. It can be any crazy, fun colour I want, because I only apply a little bit. It's really simple, so I thought I would show you how I do it today! Hope you enjoy. :)

What you need:

Eyeshadow with shimmer 
OR
 Colourful eyeliner
Angled brush


All you need to do know is pick out your favourite eyeshadow shade, if you want something to give your eyes an extra pop, try to pick a colour that is close to your eye colour. 
Now just pick up some of the product on your brush if your using eyeshadow and apply it under your lower lash line. You can apply as much as you want to add more intensity. If your using eyeliner you can just draw a line under your lower lash line and smudge it out with your brush.
And that's it! Super simple, right?

What do you think of this Spring look?




8 comments:

  1. Such a cute, simple look! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this natural look! xx

    follow back? http://michellele1.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to do this too! I usually use a green or purple on my lower lash to help my green eyes pop.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete