5 THINGS

April 19, 2013

Favourite picture

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. :) This past week has been pretty quiet for me, I was just busy with school and of course, blogging! 
Today I'm actually going to the Junk Kouture fashion show in Dublin which is very exciting. Two girls of my school got through to the Grand Final, so that's great! I can't wait to see them on the stage. :)
What are you doing this weekend?
Favourite quote
Favourite drink
Favourite home decor (so cute!)
 Favourite outfit (love this!)

Photo source: My Tumblr


4 comments:

  1. Love that quote! Also, I just added you to my Daily Reads page! Love your blog.

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's really sweet of you :)

      Delete