PARIS PHOTO DIARY PART 1

March 27, 2013

Yesterday I came back from my school trip to Paris and it was absolutely amazing! We had a great time and the weather was wonderful. Of course, we have seen a lot of the city and I took lots of pictures to share everything with you! 
Today I'm posting some pictures for day 1 and 2 where we did two tours on the first day and we went to see the Versailles, State de France and Monmartre on the second day. There are not a lot of pictures with people in it, just because I don't want to post any pictures without their approval. I don't think it really matters anyway, because the city is beautiful! Hope you enjoy. :)
Bus tour
Boat tour
Versailles
State de France
Montmartre

Part 2 will be up soon!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Looks like you a had a wonderful trip!

    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! Montmarte was my favorite part of Paris when I visited a few years ago. The views are just incredible.

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's beautiful :) I love it too!

      Delete