PACKING FOR PARIS + WHAT'S IN MY SUITCASE?

March 21, 2013

The past few days I have been busy getting organised and scheduling blog posts, because I'm going to Paris tomorrow! It's a school trip, so we're going to do a lot of sightseeing and we're also going to Disney land.. I can't wait! Our flight is leaving super early, at 7 am, so by the time everyone is getting ready to go to school, we will probably be in Paris already. 

We are travelling as cheap as possible, so I'm only allowed to take hand luggage, which will be fine for 4 days. It took a bit of time, but everything I want to take with me actually fits in one suitcase! 




I opted to wear my heavier clothes tomorrow, so that will save a lot of space in my suitcase. I'm also bringing my favourite rucksack, which I will be carrying around with me during the day. As you can see I didn't pack anything too crazy, just some pieces which will be comfy and cute to wear during the day. Comfort is key for this trip, because we will be doing A LOT of walking. For accessories I plan to keep it very simple, I'm just bringing a few jewelry pieces, like rings to spice up my outfits and - of course- beanies! They are my favourite thing to wear, especially when it's cold and windy outside.

For beauty products I'm keeping oit to a minimum amount, because I won't have time to do anything outrageous with my make-up or skin care anyway. 


Of course I will still have a new post up for you every day and when I'm back, I will most likely have a big post full of pictures of my Paris experience in store for you. But, until then, Au revoir!




No comments:

Post a Comment