MARCH FAVOURITES

March 31, 2013

Happy Easter everyone! Tomorrow is the 1st of April which means that it's time for my March favourites! I had a great month and went on a great trip to Paris. Of course, that was the highlight of my month, but I also discovered a lot of new things and I celebrated Paddy's day. The weather wasn't great though, so hopefully the spring weather will come out in April!


Song - Naive (The Kooks)

My boyfriend actually let me listen to some songs of the Kooks last month and I really like their music. This is one of my favourite songs of them and I've been listening to it a lot lately, it's great!
 Book - Blog inc.

A few weeks ago I showed you this book in a post (here) and I've read a lot of it by now. It's a great book for people who want to start a blog or already have a blog and wish to improve it. You might have noticed a few small changes already, but it has helped me a lot so far and I definitely recommed it! 
 Nail polish - Barry M (Peach Melba)

This nail polish has been my go-to nail polish for the past month. I just love the colour and it's perfect for spring. It's also quite neutral, so it matches a lot of my outfits. I also love that it's a pastel, because you don't notice chipping as much. Perfect for travelling!
 Jewelry item - Spiked bracelet, Primark

One of my friends gave me this bracelet one day because she knows how much I love spikes. It was really sweet of her and I've been wearing it a lot ever since. I just love the look of it and it's perfect for stacking!

 Hair product - Biosilk, Silk therapy

This hair product has worked wonders for me, because my hair has been very dry lately. I'm not sure why but it's probably because of the cold weather. Hopefully it will warm up soon, but until then this product will just have to do the job. 
 Make-up product - EOS lip balm

Since the weather is still very cold here, my lips tend to get very dry. I use my EOS lip balm every day and it moisturizes my lips a lot. It als smells delicious, so that's always a plus!

Food - Macarons

For St Patrick's day I did a recipe on Macarons St Patrick's day style (post here), so it's probably no surprise that I love them now! In Paris I bought a little box of Macarons from LadurĂ©e as you can see in the picture and they were delicious! 
Fashion item - Converse

These babies have been my lifesavers this past month! Because I went abroad this month and did a lot of walking I really needed to wear some comfy shoes. Some people might not agree with me, but my converse are one of my comfiest pairs of shoes I own. They are perfect for walking around a city and of course, they match basically every outfit which is great!
Experience - Paris trip

This last favourite is probably very obvious, because I wrote a few posts about it already last week. I never showed this picture yet though, so I thought I would put it in. :) My school trip to Paris was amazing and I really want to live in Paris now..

What are your March favourites?


No comments:

Post a Comment