INSTAGRAMMING #13

March 17, 2013

1. Painted my nials in a peachy spring colour, 2. Some well deserved coffee after my driving lesson, 3. My favourite drink!, 4. My boyfriend made us some french toast, 5. Sun is finally shining in the morning!, 6. Zumba outfit, 7. French Macarons St. Patrick's day style (post here), 8. Got a shamrock shake at McDonald's, 9. Got a cute little Irish Shamrock. :)

Happy St. Patrick's day everyone! Whether you celebrate it or not, I hope you have a great day. :)

This Paddy's day I actually have a few things planned. There is a parade in the town where I go to school, it's tiny, but I'm going to town anyway to have the crack. My friends and I are also going to a pub Sunday night, so I'm sure it will be a fun day.
I hope you enjoy this weeks Instagram pictures, even though it includes too many food pictures. I guess I just didn't really have anything more interesting to share with you.. hope you don't mind!

Username: mystylediaryblogspot




2 comments: