INSTAGRAMMING #12

March 10, 2013

1. OOTN, 2. My memory jar is filling up, 3. Moustache mug for my bestie, 4. At the movies with my mom and boyfriend, 5. Got some mini toothpastes from the dentist for Paris, 6. Reading my new book, 7. My friend drew me a tractor, 8. Made myself a little smoothie, 9. Time for coffee!

Like I said on Friday, I was sick for the past week so it wasn't great for me. Luckily I'm getting a lot better and I will be able to get back into the swing of things soon. I can't wait to get back on track and celebrate St Patrick's day next weekend! 


Username: mystylediaryblogspot




6 comments:

  1. Love the ootn! :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the book about ? It looks interesting
    Http://stealstylist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's about everything you need to know to start and keep up a blog, I love it! It has a lot of great itps in it. :)

      Delete
  3. haha I love the mustache mug! Thanks for the message on ifb. want to follow eachother.

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Your welcome :) I will check out your blog!

      Delete