DIY TRAVEL RING DISPLAY

March 19, 2013

A few weeks ago I posted a DIY on how to make a ring display (post here). After I made that one, I thought it would be good to make a smaller one as well for travelling. It will be perfect to keep my rings in and keep all my stuff organised. I can't wait to use this little baby for my upcoming trips!


If you want to know how to make this, just check out my DIY ring display post and make the measurements smaller. I used a peppermint tin and I made 3 rows of 2 ring spaces as you can see in the first photo. 

How do you like to store your rings at home and when your traveling?




4 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! I'm going to have to do this when I travel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute idea. :)
    http://www.style-ettos.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete