CAMOUFLAGE NIGHT

March 04, 2013



Shirt - H&M
Pants - Topshop
Shoes - KOI Couture
Bralette - Forever 21
Bag - Primark
Sunnies - Ray Ban
Bracelets - Republic

Two weeks ago I posted my first outfit featuring these camo pants (here). I absolutely love them and there are a lot of ways to style them. Today I thought I would show you an outfit I wore when I went out at the weekend. I decided to dress up the camo pants with a sheer shirt and some high bootie heels. I really like the way it looks: it's simple and perfect for going out! 

What is your favourite piece in your wardrobe at the moment?




14 comments:

  1. Great outfit.My fave piece is always a black skirt-can´t help myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's a great staple piece :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful outfit! Love your shoes especially. At the moment, my favourite piece in my wardrobe are my pair of nude heels. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love nude heels! You can pair them with so many things.

      Delete
  3. Amazing look! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pants! You look gorgeous :)

    Hope you can check out my blog, I’ve updated with a new outfit post. Would love to hear what you think 

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's really sweet!

      Of course I will :)

      Delete
  5. lovely outfit. :)
    http://www.style-ettos.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice shirt..i always love white shirts..my favourite piece from my wardrobe rt now is a neck piece that i got from Dealtz.com
    you too can check it out....
    http://dealtz.com/jewelry-watches/jewelry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ,

      That's great! I will check it out :)

      Delete
  7. Love those shoes! Thank you for your message on ifb. Want to follow eachother?

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will check out your blog :)

      Delete