BELFAST SHOPPING

March 05, 2013

If you follow my blog, you know that my auntie, cousin and sister came over from Holland last week. I took two days of school and we had a great time. It was so great to see them again! One of the days we went to Belfast and we also did a little bit of shopping. So, I thought I would show you what I got!

The first thing is actually not for me, it's a present for my best friend, because her birthday is next month. She loves moustache items and tea so I thought this would be perfect for her! I really like this mug too, but I contained myself and just bought it for her. :)

Moustache mug - Urban Outfitters £9,00


Last month I showed you a wishlist (here) and this was one of the items on it. Since I finally got a chance to go to Urban Outfitters, I took my chance and got the book. I can't wait to read it!

Blog Inc. - Urban Outfitters £5,00 (on sale!)


St Patricks day is coming up, so I stopped by Superdrug to pick up some make-up for the occasion. I don't like wearing green clothes, so I thought I would get green nail polish and eye liner for some green accents.

I've also wanted the darker colour of the Bourjois chocolate bronzer for a while, because I have the lighter colour but it's too light for me. I like to use this bronzer when I travel, because my Nars bronzer is a bit too expensive to risk it getting broken..

Bronzer - Bourjois £6,99
Nail Paint - Barry M £2,99
Eye liner - Barry M £2,99

This next item is the one I'm most excited about. I finally got my black studded ankle boots! The day before we went to Belfast I checked the Aldo website for these shoes because I have wanted them for a long time. They were actually on sale so I was really happy when I found them the next day! I love these shoes and I will get a lot of use out of them. Definitely a great investment!


Shoes - Aldo £69,98


As you probably shirts like these are very in these days. Especially the geek tops from Topshop are very popular. When I went to Primark I saw that they had these tops for only 4 pound (!) Obviously I couldn't resist and I picked up this 'dork' muscle tee. I got it a size up so it's nice and baggy. I really like it and can't wait to wear it!


Muscle tee - Primark £4,00

Your probably going to call me crazy, especially if you live in Ireland or the UK, but I got a bikini top. The reason why I got this is because I'm very picky about bikini tops and when it comes to summer all the ones that I like will be sold out. 

I thought I would get this one because it's a good basic which I needed and it was also at a good price. I really like the detail in the middle, because it looks like I'm wearing a necklace when my hair is down. They also have it in a coral colour which I like too. I can't wait for summer now!



Bikini top - River Island £15,00

What did you buy recently?


5 comments:

  1. Love everything! :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is awesome. Especially the shoes. :)
    http://www.style-ettos.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love them!

      Delete