5 THINGS

March 08, 2013

Favourite photo (love this)

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. :) The past week wasn't great for me, because I was sick. Whenever I'm sick, I always get a ton of ideas of things I want to do when I get better and this time I came up with a lot of ideas for blog posts! So, you will be seeing a lot of new posts which I hope you will like. 

This weekend I'm going to take it easy, so that I don't have to miss out on anything next week. What was your highlight of this week?

Favourite quote 
Favourite fashion piece (love high wasited shorts!)
Favourite food photo
Favourite hair


4 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke shorts zeg! En nog beterschap, hopelijk ben je weer helemaal beter :-)

    xo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely favorites!
    This hair style is one of my favorites ever!
    xo Lily

    http://alltimeclas-chic.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete