5 THINGS

March 15, 2013

Favourite drink

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. This past week was quite busy for me, but also fun because I started doing Zumba! It was such a fun, energetic work out and I can't wait to do it again. :) 
This Sunday it's St Parick's day and I will be celebrating it with my friends at our local pub. I'm sure it's going to be a crazy night, but that's St Patrick's day every year. Luckily I will have Monday off school to get some sleep..
How was your week? Are you celebrating St Patrick's day?

Favourite quote
Favourite snack (Check out my macaron's recipe here!)
Favourite outfit (love this!)
Favourite nail polish look


4 comments:

  1. I do zumba too. Its definitely a lot of fun. :)
    Love the nail polish by the way! :)
    http://www.style-ettos.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I do Zumba too, and I'm obsessed with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm obsessed too :)

      Delete