5 THINGS

March 01, 2013

Favourite hair

Happy Friday and 1st of March everyone! This past week was great for me as my sister, auntie and cousin came over from Holland. I took two days of school to pick them up from the airport and to go shopping in Belfast with them. I also made a very exciting purchase which I have been eyeing for a while.. I will show you it next week! 

This weekend one of my boyfriends friends is celebrating his 18th birthday, so I have some partying to do.. but I really don't mind. :)

How was your week?


 Favourite quote
 Favourite outfit (love this outfit!)
 Favourite beauty product (my all time favourite)
Favourite decor


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It will be up very soon :)

      Delete
  2. Love the post! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely favorites!
    Lauren's hair,just amazing!
    xo Lily

    http://alltimeclas-chic.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this quote; it's a new take on the old classic "the greatest revenge is happiness."

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought that too when I picked it out :)

      Delete