WHAT'S IN MY BAG?

February 21, 2013

Bag - Primark

As you might have seen in this post, I got a new bag. I'm done carrying around big bags with way too much stuff in it, so this bag is the perfect size for me. I absolutely love it and have been using it a lot, so I thought it was time to do an updated What's in my bag post!



1. Lip balm My lips are very chapped this winter, so my favourite lip balm is a must! EOS lip balm in Summer Fruit


2. Snack A lot of people make fun of me for this, but I love raisins! I like carrying a little box around with me, just in case I want to have a snack. Sun Maid Raisins


3. Coin purse I usually don't carry a big wallet around with me, because it simply doesn't fit into small bags. I like to put my essentials in my coin purse and I'm good to go for a day out. Coin purse, H&M


4. Powder I don't always carry powder around with me, but if I'm going away for the day I do. It's just nice to have it for a little touch up when your walking around all day. Maybelline dream matte powder


5. Chewing gum No one likes stinky breath, so this is a must! Extra chewing gum


6. Hair elastic + clips Another must in my bag is 2 types of hair elastics and 2 clips. This is all I need to create any of my favourite hair styles. Hair elastics and clips, random


7. Sunnies Now that it's getting a little bit brighter outside and we've had some lovely 

sunny days, I decided to put my sunglasses back into my bag. It's a must to protect your eyes in the sun! Ray ban Aviator

8. Phone I can't live without my phone and ironically enough, when I was taking these pictures I left my phone at my boyfriend's house and his parents were going away for the weekend. No phone for 3 days.. but I survived! Blackberry curve 8520


9. Pen Call me a weirdo, but I actually have one favourite type of pen which I always use. You never know when you will need a pen, so I like to carry one around. BIC M10 click pen


What´s in your bag?




6 comments:

  1. You just gave me an idea for my post :) But I'm afraid mine is a bit messy, haha!

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! Can't wait to see it :)

      Delete
  2. I love this post! What's-in-my-bag posts are always fun to read, and your bag is adorable1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't live without my phone either. :P
    http://www.style-ettos.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :p I don't think anyone can anymore at this stage!

      Delete