SALE SHOPPING

February 06, 2013

I usually don't like the January sales. It's very crowded in the stores and I end up buy things I really don't need and can't return. Last week I decided to check out the final sales not expecting to find anything, but I ended up buying a few things..



The first thing I got was from River Island. I really like their sweaters but they are very expensive. I managed to find a sweater on sale for only 15 pound (!) which I thought was an absolute bargain. It's a lovely black sweater and the thing I like most about it is the fit. It's baggy and the sides are cut in a bit. The back is a closed knit but the front is open. An outfit post will follow up soon!

Sweater - River Island £15,00 (from £35,00)


From River Island I also got a basic pair of silver stud earrings. I always wear these to school, because they are just practical and I'm allowed to wear these with my uniform. I already have pair like this but the silver is wearing off. Time to get a new pair!


Earrings - River Island £1,50




Last but not least is a pair of Converse! My mom got me these, because I gave her a few pairs of trousers which didn't fit me anymore. I thought it was very sweet of her because she knows how much I wanted them. I already wore them a few times (outfit post here!) and I absolutely love them!


Converse - Local shoe shop €49,90 (Optical white lo-top Chuck Taylor All Star)


Did you buy anything in the January sales?




4 comments:

  1. Lovely things and great buys! i bough so many things this year i am even ashamed of the money i spent on clothes (or not! ahaha)
    I will show you soon what we got on sales this year :)
    I am following you too ^^
    Hope to see you around!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm exactly the same, I'm going to try and keep it down a bit this year. :) Can't wait to see your finds!

      Delete
  2. I saw you on LC forum so I came to see your blog, let me tell you that you´ve done a great job with it, please come visit and if you like it it would be great if we could follow each other there on LC, here on GFC or socials, what do you think? To support each other… let me know ok!
    Kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will check it out right now :)

      Delete