RECENT PURCHASES

February 16, 2013

Last Saturday I went to the cinema with my mom and I had some time to check out a few stores. The main thing I had to get were socks, because I needed some white ones to wear with my converse. I really wanted to go to Topshop as well to see if they had any sale left. As you can see, this was just the recipe for an empty wallet..

At Topshop I looked at the sales and actually contained myself and just bought one thing which I really liked. I had actually seen these cargo pants before, but I thought they were too expensive. When I saw they were on sale I just couldn't pass them up!


Cargo pants - Topshop £20,00 (from £40,00)

At Primark I did get socks (just wasn't very interesting to show you) and I also made another sneaky purchase.. I saw this bag and it just had my name written all over it. It's the perfect size and you can never go wrong with brown. When I saw the price of it, I was sold! This is why I love Primark..
Bag- Primark £4,00

On 'What I heart today', Lily Pebbles blog, I heard her talk about these Moleskine look-a-like notebooks from Sainsbury's. I don't like spiral notebooks and was thinking of getting a Moleskine, so this is a great substitute. I got the smaller one and I'm already using it. It's great and I definitely recommend it!


Notebook - Sainsburys £3,49


What do you think of these items? What did you buy recently?


12 comments:

  1. Wow, I actually thought that was a Moleskine at first glance - it's a really good look-a-like. I really don't like spiral notebooks either, and my Moleskine is nearly full so I might try one of these soon!
    - Joey xo
    http://toopoorforrealleather.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They are availlable in two sizes :)

      Delete
  2. Love the satchel bag and the Journal ! I couldn't agree with you more... going to Topshop is a total disaster recipe for an empty purse !!!
    The notebook is so pretty,i'v attempted many times to keep a journal,maybe i might try again :D

    Debbie

    http://undefinedbluehoney.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should try it :) It's also great for writing down little notes and to do lists!

      Delete
  3. I've similar pants! :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I love them :)

      Delete
  4. Great post! I absolutely love that satchel. What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you made out like a bandit! That satchel was quite the find!

    -Taylor
    Blithe Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bag is super cute!
    Maybe you want to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? Let me know! I would love it.
    I would love it!
    www.therainstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeh sure, I'll check out your blog now :)

      Delete