READY FOR SPRING

February 04, 2013



Gilet - Primark
Shirt - H&M
Jeggings - Hollister
Shoes - Converse
Sunnies - Ray Ban Aviator
Bracelets - Everywhere
Ring - Brandy Melville


Last Saturday was a beautiful sunny day, so I decided to wear a gilet. I have to admit, it was a bit too cold but it was fun to wear it out when I was taking these photos. I think that this outfit is perfect for the spring and I know I will wear it a lot.

That afternoon I actually passed my driver theory test which is very exciting! I will be starting my lessons soon, so god help the other people on the road..

What did you wear on Saturday?


6 comments:

  1. Love it! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit. :)
    www.style-ettos.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly I want to say that you are very beautiful and the background is also looking beautiful. Your outfit is also amazing.

    Retro Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete