READING LIST

February 27, 2013

Lately I have been very much into reading. It started as a distraction before I went to sleep, to just shut down my laptop and enjoy a good book. Now, I also bring books to school to just read when I have some free time in class. One of my friends gave me a list of books to read and I thought I would share with you what is on my reading list!



The last book I read was The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I really enjoyed it and watched the film straight after I finished the book! I'm going to read the Hobbit next, because I can borrow it from my boyfriend. I'm just trying to get into some more Lords of the rings kind of books, because a lot of people like them a lot. Let's see how that goes!

What books are on your reading list?


4 comments:

  1. I wish I had the time to read for pleasure anymore! I can seem to finish working before midnight anymore! But I am in the middle of "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen. I also have two books "Coco Chanel" and "Audrey" that I really want to read. Spring break is coming up for me in about a week. I am going to try and get a lot of reading done then. I also want to read "Perks of Being a Wallflower" and "Casual Vacancy"

    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those titles sound good, I will look into them too :) Have fun this spring break!

      Delete
  2. The Casual Vacancy was so great! I loved that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Can't wait to read it now :)

    ReplyDelete