OUTFIT: VALENTINES DAY DINNER

February 12, 2013

Valentines day dat outfit


Whether or not your going on a date with your crush, boyfriend, girlfriend or best friend, you can always look fab on Valentines day! Personally, I don't dress up too much, but I do like to wear something red. 

I thought I would create a fun look on polyvore to show you what I would wear if I would go out on a romantic dinner. The dress is perfect for valentines day and I think it looks great combined with black. 

I'm not a very girly girl, so to spice the look up a bit I chose a studded clutch. The necklace is also a great statement piece and I think it really completes the look. 

For my hair, I would definitely curl it with a 1 1/2 inch curling iron for romantic, loose curls. 

Dress - Chiara fashion
Shoes - Preat a beaute
Tights - Pret a beaute
Necklace - Baublebar

Are you going on a romantic dinner date? What are you planning on wearing?


4 comments:

  1. Love the look! :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit. :)
    http://www.style-ettos.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete