INSTAGRAMMING #8

February 10, 2013

1. My new memory stick, 2. Took some outfit photos outside, 3. A look into my shopping basket, 4. Finally hung up my Ed Sheeran poster, 5. Stocked up on some dry shampoo, 6. Practicing a few songs, 7. My life saver, 8. Currently reading, 9. Found this in the back of my closet (!)

The past week was not great, but now it's finally mid-term! I can't wait to catch up on some sleep and just relax. I'll be busy the next few days with a lot of crafty projects so check my instagram for more! 


How was your week?

Username: mystylediaryblogspot




6 comments:

  1. I'm reading also reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower at the moment, really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with this jacket Manon!
    I had a great week :)
    xo Lily

    http://alltimeclas-chic.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I actually forgot that I had it.. OOTD will be coming up soon!
      That's good to hear :)

      Delete
  3. The Perks of being a Wallflower is such a great book!

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete