INSTAGRAMMING #10

February 24, 2013

1. A healthy lunch, 2. Painted my nails with a mint colour, 3. Home decor shopping, 4. Got some new DIY supplies in the post, 5. Dad got me the Dutch Vogue in Holland, 6. Weird dog, 7. Some mint tea, 8. Behind the scenes, 9. Meet our chicken..

As I told you on Friday, I have been decorating my room and I really like it so far. I also did some new DIY projects and A LOT of tidying up. I don't know why, I'm just in a spring cleaning mood! 


Mom is letting me take two days off school so I can spend time with my sister, auntie and cousin next week, which is great! I'm sure that a lot of shopping will be done.. so stay tuned for that!


Username: mystylediaryblogspot




4 comments:

  1. Aw, that little dog is so cute! Beautiful shots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photographs - I love the starbucks mug! I also have a very similar egg holder - mother's knack for interior design.. we have chicken EVERYTHING around our home.

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Haha sounds great :p

      Delete