HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines day! Whether or not you have a special someone to share this day with, I hope you have a great day. 

This year I actually have a Valentine, so I thought I would show you what I made him! I like to make things myself, because I don't like the cheesy Valentines presents you can buy in stores. It's also a lot more personal and I think that's what it's all about, to show the person how much you care and that you really know each other.

For my boyfriend I decided to make some home-made Milka heart shaped chocolates. Milka is our favourite chocolate, so I got a few Milka bars, melted them and poured them into heart shaped forms (it can also be used for ice cubes!). I found a heart shaped tin at a shop called Tiger, which I thought would be nice to put the chocolates in. 

It was a bit tricky to make the chocolates, but after a few batches they turned out ok and I'm  very happy with the result! I also made him a card, which I might show you on Instagram later when I finish it (username: mystylediaryblogspot). 

What are you doing this Valentines day? Do you have anything special planned?




2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete