1. Wide tooth comb I stopped using a brush a few years ago because I read somewhere that it's bad for your hair. To be sure, I asked my hairdresser about it and she said it's much better and makes a big difference. It really works for me and I will never go back to using a normal brush again! Wide tooth comb Elite Professionnel (bought in a French supermarket)
2. Anti-tangle spray To remove bad tangles from my hair, I like to use an anti-tangle spray. It helps me to remove the worse tangles and make my hair softer. I use it after every time I take a shower and it works very well. Gliss Kur hair repair anti-tangle spray
3. Shampoo After I dyed my hair I bought a new shampoo to keep up the colour (post here). I like what it does to my hair, but I don't know if I would spend the money on it again. My hairdresser told me I only needed a pea size amount, but I definitely need more than that. Any suggestions for a good quality shampoo? L'oreal Lumino contrast shampoo
4. Heat protectant I don't use a lot of heat on my hair, basically none, but when I do I like to use a heat protectant. I know it doesn't protect my hair completely, but at least it's something. This is my favourite of all the heat protectants that I have tried out. TRESemmé thermal creations heat tamer leave-in spray
5. Serum This is one of my favourite products. When I'm wearing my hair down and it looks a bit dry, I like to quickly put a serum into it to make it look a lot more moisturized. It's the perfect quick-fix! CHI silk infusion
6. Dry shampoo My holy grail product has to be dry shampoo. I use it all the time when my hair doesn't look as fresh or when I don't have time to wash when I'm going somewhere. It's also perfect if your going away for the night and your not sure if you will be able to shower and wash your hair. Love it! Batiste cherry dry shampoo
7. Smoothing cream My auntie actually got me this product a few months ago when she came over to visit. I had heard of it, but had never really tried a smoothing cream before. You put it into your hair when it's damp after your shower and it makes it super smooth! It actually works great and I like to use it sometimes when I want to add a bit of moisture to my hair. Schwarzkopf Osis+ design mix smooth smoothing cream
What hair products are you currently using?