It's a new month and also time for a new wishlist! Maybe it's just a silly thing I like to do every month, but I like to make a list of the things I want to purchase in order to clear my head and manage how much I spend.
This month I'm planning on buying some possibly more expensive basic pieces, so I tried to keep it minimal. I hope you like it!
1. Nars bronzer This is my favourite bronzer and I'm literally down to a few crumbs.. Time to buy a new one! Nars, Laguna Bronzer
2. Black ankle boots If you follow my blog, you will know that I wear my combat boots basically every day. I have wanted a pair of black ankle boots for a while, but they can just be so expensive! I want to try and find a cheaper alternative to these ankle boots from Aldo. I really love the studs and the heel is perfect for every day wear. Any suggestions? Black ankle boots, Podujeve from Aldo
3. Black skinny jeans This is one of those staple pieces which every girl should probably own, but I actually don't! Definitely need to get a nice pair of black skinnies.. Republic, black Crafted basic super skinny jeans
4. Black studded clutch In some of my polyvore outfits I featured a black studded clutch because I absolutely adore them. Unfortunately I can't get myself to spend a lot of money on a clutch so I hope that I will be lucky in the sales or otherwise I will just make one myself! Warehouse, black studded clutch
5. Black biker jacket Last week I wrote a post about how much I want a black biker jacket, so it´s no surprise that this is on my wishlist. Check out the post here! Topshop, black clean biker jacket
6. Blog Inc book Last but not least is not a clothing item, but a book! I have heard a lot of bloggers talk about this book and how much they like it. I would really like to give it a go and jump on the bandwagon! Urban Outfitters, Blog in book
What is on your February wishlist?