FEBRUARY WISHLIST

February 02, 2013


It's a new month and also time for a new wishlist! Maybe it's just a silly thing I like to do every month, but I like to make a list of the things I want to purchase in order to clear my head and manage how much I spend. 

This month I'm planning on buying some possibly more expensive basic pieces, so I tried to keep it minimal. I hope you like it!


1. Nars bronzer This is my favourite bronzer and I'm literally down to a few crumbs.. Time to buy a new one! Nars, Laguna Bronzer


2. Black ankle boots If you follow my blog, you will know that I wear my combat boots basically every day. I have wanted a pair of black ankle boots for a while, but they can just be so expensive! I want to try and find a cheaper alternative to these ankle boots from Aldo. I really love the studs and the heel is perfect for every day wear. Any suggestions? Black ankle boots, Podujeve from Aldo


3. Black skinny jeans This is one of those staple pieces which every girl should probably own, but I actually don't! Definitely need to get a nice pair of black skinnies.. Republic, black Crafted basic super skinny jeans


4. Black studded clutch In some of my polyvore outfits I featured a black studded clutch because I absolutely adore them. Unfortunately I can't get myself to spend a lot of money on a clutch so I hope that I will be lucky in the sales or otherwise I will just make one myself! Warehouse, black studded clutch


5. Black biker jacket Last week I wrote a post about how much I want a black biker jacket, so it´s no surprise that this is on my wishlist. Check out the post here! Topshop, black clean biker jacket


6. Blog Inc book Last but not least is not a clothing item, but a book! I have heard a lot of bloggers talk about this book and how much they like it. I would really like to give it a go and jump on the bandwagon! Urban Outfitters, Blog in book


What is on your February wishlist?




9 comments:

  1. Love the boots and the leather jacket,you can never go wrong with these things..!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Very true :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely jacket!
    I'm searching for a really good leather jacket!
    xo Lily
    http://alltimeclas-chic.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's so hard to find a good one.. let me know if you find yours?

      Delete
  3. Love your wishlist, I also heard so many people talking about that book, I really want it.

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's really popular, it's on sale now at Urban Outfitters so I hope they still have it :)

      Delete
  4. Ihttp://wp.me/p2dJgx-5e'm loving spike trends too right now, check out my awesome combat boots :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spikes are great! Love them too :)

      Delete