FEBRUARY FAVOURITES

February 28, 2013

Another month has gone by and it's time to show you my Febuary favourites! It's been a pretty good month and some fun things have happened. I also found a lot of good deals on some great items, so that's always a plus. I hope you enjoy!


Song - With you (Matt Simons)

I heard this song on the radio and ran over to my laptop to look it up. It's just a beautiful song and I love Matt Simons voice. He's not very well-known around here yet, but I think that he's a great singer.



This month has been all about decorating my room. I found this candle at Heatons and I loved the scent. It's also blue which matches my room perfectly. The best part is: it was only 4 euro! Definitely a great find. 


Jewelry item - Stud earrings, River Island

For the past few months I have been obsessed with studs. I love the trend and another great edition to my collection are these silver stud earrings. They look great with a lot of outfits and they are also very practical.


Hair product - Batiste dry shampoo

If you follow my blog, you know that I'm a big fan of dry shampoo and especially from Batiste. This month I ran out again, so when I saw a 3 for 2 deal at boots, I knew it was perfect timing. I decided to try out a different one than usual called Fresh. It really does make your hair feel very fresh and that's exactly what I look for in a dry shampoo. I would definitely recommend it!



As silly as it might sound, I saw an of this yoghurt on tv and wanted to try it out. I'm really glad that I did, because it's delicious! I'm definitely guilty of having one of these as a snack every day.. they contain just the right amount and keep me going for a while. They were also half price so my mom stocked up for me, she knows me so well!


Make-up product - Nars Laguna bronzer

Last week I wrote a post about this product (here). I purchased my second Laguna bronzer after two years and it's totally worth the price. It's the perfect colour for me and I can't say enough good things about it!


Nail polish - Barry M (Mint green)

I saw a model wearing this colour on her nails once in a magazine and I thought it was beautiful. Especially in the summer when you have a tan it looks great! Some boys really don't get that girls wear colours like this on their nails, but I don't care.. I love it!


Fashion item - Satchel (Primark)

I have been talking about this bag a lot now and it's safe to say that it's my favourite purchase from Primark. It looks great with a lot of outfits and it's also very practical, it has just enough room for all my essentials. I just hope that it will last me for a while!


Yesterday I briefly talked about this book (here). I borrowed it off a friend and I really liked it. I just got sucked into it like a good book can do and finished it in no time. If your looking for a good book to read, this is definitely it!


Notebook - Soft touch notebook (Sainsbury's)

Last week I showed you this notebook in this recent purchases post. I have been using it a lot since I got it. It's great to write little to do lists in and ideas for my blog. I also write what I need to take photographs of, so I can stay organised and use my time when the sun is out to the fullest. It's a good moleskine look-a-like and great quality!

What are your February favourites?


4 comments:

  1. That nail color is my favorite too. :)
    http://www.style-ettos.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mint green polishes, I have a couple that I wore a lot last summer and I'm excited to start wearing again.

    Your purse is beautiful, very on trend :) and ditto for your earrings!

    I read The Perks of Being a Wallflower back when I was in high school (a decade ago!) and really enjoyed it, too.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a great book :) I love the quote: 'we accept the love we think we deserve', so beautiful.

      Delete