5 THINGS

February 08, 2013

Favourite moment (beautiful colour)

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. The past week was very tiering for me, but that's ok, because today starts my mid-term! I can't wait for the following week, I will finally have time to just catch up on a lot of things and enjoy some free time. 

Of course we all know that Valentines day is coming up and I will be getting crafty in the next few days to make a Valentines card for my boyfriend. But, first I'm going to my friends 18th birthday party tomorrow. Definitely a good way to start the mid-term! What are your plans for the weekend?

Favourite look (love this!)
Favourite beauty display
 Favourite accessories
Favourite hair style (Love wearing my hair in a braid!)


2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! So beautiful!

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Tumblr is just amazing!

      Delete