5 THINGS

February 01, 2013

Favourite memory (can't wait for summer..)

Happy Friday AND February everyone! I hope you had a great week. The past week has been very quiet at school (finally!) and I can't believe my mid-term starts in a week! 

Last week I also found out about a website called IFB, which is a great networking site for fashion bloggers and I'm really glad I found it. 

For the weekend I'm just doing the usual, blogging, drinks on Saturday night with my friends, hang out with my boyfriend and homework. What are your plans for the weekend?

 Favourite quote
 Favourite hair (really like the colour)
Favourite skirt
Favourite closet (love this!)


8 comments:

  1. Love your picks esp that hair - gorgeous!

    Hope you can drop by my blog and check out my new post on Valentine's gift guide :) I'd love to hear what you think. Also, would you like to follow each other?

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will make sureto that :)

      Delete
  2. That skirt is gorgeous!

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! That hair color and style is gorgeous! Just found your blog through Lauren Conrad's website! Have a great day and I hope you can stop by my blog sometime! <3

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check out your blog right now :)

      Delete
  4. love that quote!

    Check out my blog at:
    My Wild Mess
    and
    Follow me here if you like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm already following you :)

      Delete