TRENDS I'M LOVING

January 10, 2013


This past season a lot of new trends were develloped. To be honest, I didn't like all of them, but some I loved. I'm still not brave enough to wear crazy printed jeggings.. but I do like the trend! Today I thought I would share 5 of my favourite trends with you.


A touch of leopard A small touch of leopard like a skinny belt can add a lot to an outfit. It can transform an all black outfit to something a bit more interesting. I really love this and wear my leopard print belt a lot.



Oxblood Burgundy, Maroon, Oxblood.. whatever you want to call it! I love the colour because it's perfect for fall and winter. I like wearing it in my outfit in the form of jeans or a shirt but also just on my nails.



Knits Lately I have been loving chunky knits combined with bodycon skirts or leggings. I like the contrast of the oversized sweater with tight bottoms.


Plaid and studs Two of my favourite things together gives you a great fashion piece! Plaid shirts are classic and always handy to just slip on when you don't know what to wear. Some studs add a really cool vibe and
makes the shirt even better.
 

Combat boots As you might have noticed I have been wearing my combat boots A LOT. They are just super comfy and I love the way they look.


What are your favourite trends of the moment?




2 comments:

  1. Great list! These are all trends I can get on board with! I really love combat boots and like they way they look with more feminine pieces, to create a contrast. Oxblood is such a lovely, rich colour too- that nail polish looks fantastic! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love to mix combat boots with feminine pieces too, it creates a very interesting look. :)

      Delete