SKIN CARE PRODUCTS #2

January 17, 2013

A few months ago I posted a post about the skin care products I was currently using. Now, I've changed up the products quite a lot, because I ran out of some of them and wanted to find a cheaper alternative. I'm quite happy with the products I'm currently using, so I thought I would share them with you!

1. No7 Beautiful skin quick thinking wipes  To be honest, the only reason why I use this product is because I can get it for very cheap! At boots you get coupons once in a while for 7,50 off No 7 products and I also get 10 % student discount. The wipes are very good for taking off make up and don't annoy my skin. I also make sure to wash my face after with a cleanser, just to make sure all the oils are rinsed off.


2. Clinique Dramatically different moisturizing gel I've had this product for quite a while and I really like it. I only moisturize the parts of my face that are dry usually, because I can have quite oily skin. I only started doing this recently and I know people say you always have to moisturize your face, but I don´t think it´s necessary for me. I might try and look for a cheap alternative oil-free moisturizer which I can use every day. Any suggestions?


3. Biodermal Litteken creme (scar cream) Many of you probably don't know this, but two years ago I fainted and when I fell on the ground, I hit a table under my eye. Long story short (I will spare you all the nasty details)- it left me with a scar under my eye. To treat the scar and make it less visible, I use this cream. I bought it in Holland and I think it works great. I used to use bio oil, but this clogged my pores around the scar and made me break out a bit. I'm very happy with this cream for now, but any great tips for scar creams are very welcome. :)


4. Sephora blemish corrector I love the origins super spot remover and so did my boyfriend, so I gave it to him. I started using this blemish corrector from Sephora ever since and it works good. Luckily, I get a blemish the odd time and don't have to use this very often. I will probably purchase the origins super spot remover again, just because I think it works best for me.


5. Garnier Caffeine eye roll on This is my life saver! When I wake up my eyes feel very tired and this product just instantlly refreshes them. It's not very cheap, but definitely worth it!


6. Simple Kind to skin facial toner This product replaced my Clinque toner and I'm very happy with it. I think it does the same thing as the Clinque one and the Simple toner is A LOT cheaper. I tend to just use this at night, because I feel like my skin has more time to restore.


7. Simple Kind to skin refreshing facial wash gel This product replaces my Clinque cleanser and again, I'm very happy with it. I feel like the Simple cleanser and toner give me the same effect as the Clinique ones and my skin looks almost the same. I don't think it's worth it to spend all my money on skin care products and for now I will probably re-purchase the Simple products.


8. St Ives Blemish fighting facial scrub

This scrub is absolutely amazing! I use every other day at night and it makes my skin feel very fresh and clean. I also have the apricot scrub and it's just as good as this one. Definitely worth checking out if you haven't tried it yet!

What skin care products do you use?




4 comments: