OUTFIT: CASUAL LEATHER AND STUDS

January 23, 2013

Casual leather and studs

I haven't created a set on polyvore for a while and I really miss it! It's so much fun to have a never ending closet with amazing pieces. 

I decided to create a casual look, as January is not a very big month for going out and dressing up. It's just too cold here!

This outfit is something I would wear on a casual day of shopping, hanging out with my friends, or just going to the cinema. I always try to choose affordable pieces in my sets, so I hope you enjoy this. :) 

Coat -SheInside
Shirt -Kan Dee
Jeans - SuperTrash
Shoes - Steve Madden
Beanie - Superette
Clutch - Warehouse
Nail polish - Essie

What do you like to wear in a cold month like January?


4 comments:

  1. Trench coats are like my must haves for january. I just can't do without them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tank top

    ReplyDelete