MAYBELLINE LIP STAINS

January 22, 2013


To be honest, I have never been a big fan of lipstick even though I have too many of them. I always forget to touch up my lipstick and it only stays on for less than an hour. On several beauty blogs I had read reviews about lip stains; how they can replace your lipstick and stay on all day, sounds great, right?


I decided to try out the Maybelline Color sensational lip stains and bought them in three different colours. My favourite is Shy red, I wear it all the time! 

It really is a great replacement for lipstick, you can barely even feel that it's on your lips and it stays on for a very long time. They are also very buildable which is great!

The only downside is that I feel like the tip dries up after a while. The lip stains are not very cheap either, but at boots they usually have a 3 for 2 deal on them. 


Overall, I think that it's a good product and worth the price. I'm definitely interested in trying some different lip stains from other brands and suggestions are very welcome!

Have you ever tried a lip stain?


6 comments:

  1. Amazing blog, really nice post. I'm ur new follower.
    Don't forget to visit my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will be sure to check your blog out right now. :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't noticed these at the drugstores here. I'll have to keep an eye out for them. I like lip stains, but they are a bit drying.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that Maybelline came out with a new range of lip stains, so maybe they don't sell these anymore?

      I know what you mean and I actually find that if you use a bit of lip balm over top of the lip stain it feels a lot better :)

      Delete
    2. I use a lip balm over them too. With out it it's as if all the moisture has been zapped out. I can't remember who made it but there was a lip stain that was out last year that had a stain on one end and a balm on the other to make it more convent, all in one.

      Delete
    3. That sounds great!

      Delete