LIEBSTER AWARD

January 08, 2013


Yesterday I was nominated for a Liebster award by Nikki from Fairest's Favorites. I had never heard of the award, but Nikki explained everything on her blog.
 

What is a Liebster Award?
Bloggers award other up and coming bloggers (with less than 200 followers) with the award.

If you receive the Liebster, you must:

  • Tell 11 things about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger asked you
  • Ask 11 questions to the blogger you will nominate
  • Nominate 11 new bloggers
  • Make sure you notify the bloggers you nominate
11 Things:
1. I love coffee  
2. I can be a real boy  
3. I don't drink fizzy drinks  
4. I always mess up my nails when I paint them  
5. I'm a perfectionist  
6. I'm scared of needles  
7. I love to sing  
8. My dream is to become a fashion journalist and study in London
9. I hate the colour pink  
10. I love action movies
11. I'm addicted to fashion blogs and youtube videos

Questions from Fairest's Favorites:
1. If you could eat only one food for the rest of the year what would it be?

Sushi! I love sushi and I would never get bored of it. Unfortunately, I'm the only one in my family, so I don't get to eat it very often.
2. What's your favorite makeup brand?
There are a lot of brands out there that I really like, basically a different brand for every product! If I have to choose, I would say Nars for their beautiful bronzer and blushes.
3. If you could change something about yourself what would it be and why?
 It probably sounds a bit silly, but I would like to change my feet. My feet have very wide knockles and it hurts a lot when I walk a far distance with tight shoes on. A lot of shoes also don't look good, because my knockles just stick out. It's just very annoying! 
4. Are you a Morning Person or a Night Owl?
Night owl! I always get energy at night and a sudden urge to clean my room and bathroom..
5. What's one of your guilty pleasures?
To come home after school and spend the evening reading blogs and watching youtube videos.
6. What actor/actress would you choose to play you in a movie?
This is a really hard one! I think I would have to go with Blake Lively because I just really like her. :)

7. Do you have any phobias, if so what?
Needles. I just freak out when I have to get an injection, I don't know why! 
8. What's your favorite scent?
My favourite scent at the moment is the DKNY Be Delicious eau de toilette spray. It's just amazing! 
9. What color do you wear the most and why?
I probably wear cream the most. I like to wear a neutral coloured top, because I wear coloured jeans a lot. It's just a good base and I can combine it with a lot of different colours.   
10. What's your favorite book?
At the moment I would have to say the hunger games. I really enjoyed reading the books. To be honest, I don't have a lot of time to read books, and I should start reading more often.
11. What's your favorite movie?
I don't really have an all time favourite movie, but at the moment I would have to say Skyfall. I just loved it and I'm a bit obsessed with James Bond now..

Questions for my Nominees:


1. What is your favourite fashion item?

2. What is your favourite Starbucks drink?
3. What is your favourite colour?
4. Where would you most want to visit?
5. What is your favourite season?
6. What is on top of your wishlist?
7. Who is your favourite actor?
8. What is your favourite song?
9. What is your favourite clothing brand?
10. What makes you smile?
11. What is your guilty pleasure?

My Nominees:


Down Alexander

No Rebecca for a Year
Sweeteset Somethings
Maria FTW
abbie attard
The Business Casual
fashion icook
nat in love
Lina Louise
Exclusively Elina
All time clas-chic!
Beautiful Life 

If I didn't nominate you but you want to answer my questions, please feel free to answer them in the comments down below. If you have a blog, add a link to it so I can check it out. :)


Thanks to Nikki for nominating me!


7 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! I will answer your questions as soon as I get a work break! Thanks for being a fan of my blog <3 (The Business Casual)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to read your answers :)

      Delete
  2. Great answers! I'm a night owl too and get that same burst of energy you mention. Best time for cleaning is defiantly the night time.
    I also really enjoyed The Hunger Game books. I was so sucked into them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I usually feel like a freak but it's good to know that you do the same thing. :)

      Delete
    2. I was actually cleaning my apartment last night. I saved vacuuming for during the day for the sake of my neighbors. So if your a freak then I guess I am too! Ha.

      Delete
  3. Oh thank you so much for nominating me! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete