JANUARY FAVOURITES

January 31, 2013

This month I thought I would start something new on the blog; my monthly favourites. I think it's a fun way of reflecting back on the past month and to see what I really enjoyed and used a lot. I hope you will enjoy this post (it's a long one!) and let me know what you think!


Magazine - Vogue (Dutch)

When I went to Holland for Christmas my sister bought me this magazine, it's a great read and the pictures are beautiful, just like you would expect from Vogue. I have really enjoyed reading this the past month and hope to pick up a copy of next months issue as well!

Song - Little black submarines (The Black Keys)

Recently I have really been liking The Black Keys. They have a lot of great songs and my favourite is 'Little Black Submarines'. I'm actually going to sing this for my music exam because I love it so much!


Fashion item - Beanie (Topshop)

This past month it was very cold and it was also raining a lot. This beanie has saved me a lot of bad hair days and it's just perfect for the bad weather! I love the colour and the way it completes an outfit, it's just a great piece. Definitely going to need this for another while though..


Nail polish - Barry M (Raspberry)

For the winter time I love wearing red tones on my nails. It just looks very nice and matches a lot of outfits. It's a great go-to colour!



I have worn this ring basically every day for the past month.. I just love it! It's a nice little addition to the bracelets I wear every day and I got a lot of compliments on it. :)


Food - Geo bar (Apricot)

My mom got me these bars a few weeks ago to try out and they are really good. She got me two boxes and I already finished one box which was the mixed berries flavour. Out of the two, the mixed berries flavour is definitely my favourite but they are both really good! 



Lately I have been into red lips a lot. I did a post on the maybelline lip stains (here) and I have worn this particular colour in a few outfit posts, I just love it! It's a great product and the colour is beautiful. The best bit? It stays on all night!

The past month I started paying more attention to taking care of my hair, properply. A lot of hair products contain ingredients which damage your hair, so I changed my hair care routine (post coming soon!) and started using a hair mask. 

My best friend actually sent this hair mask to me for my birthday and it works wonders. It makes my hair feel super soft and moisturized. I definitely recommend this product!



Candle - Ikea scented candle

When I go to Ikea I always like to pick up a few candles because they are super cheap! They sell a few different scents and sizes and the candle pictured is my favourite. It smells like berries and I think it's a great fall scent.

video
Moment - Ed Sheeran concert (post here)

If you follow my blog you will probably know that I went to the Ed Sheeran concert in Dublin! It was an amazing experience and I tried to film a bit to show you what it was like. Ed opened with 'Give me love' which is one of my favourite songs.. Hope you enjoy!

What are your January favourites?




6 comments:

  1. Love the color of the nail polish. :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post. Follow each other maybe. :)
    http://www.style-ettos.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this post.. I live right beside Ikea Dublin, im always in there :) absolutely love your blog and the fact your another ireland based blogger :) ps. I got you message on tumblr I have replied :D
    your newest follower!

    Deb xx

    www.undefinedbluehoney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's so cool! I love the Ikea in Dublin and actually go there all the time :) Do you go to DCU?

      Delete