INSTAGRAMMING #6

January 27, 2013

1. The house covered in snow, 2. Hot chocolate!, 3. My sisters silly cat likes to sit on top of the cupboards.., 4. The road to school in the morning, 5. Breakfast in the car, 6.' Hello!', 7. Fish and salad for dinner, 8. Picked up some essentials at boots, 9. Painted my nails black, 10. Time to pick out some colleges!, 11. Wraps for dinner, 12. Coffee!

At the beginning of the week there was A LOT of snow where I live! Now it's all melting but I don't really mind. :) As you might have seen in yesterday's post, I'm the new Chic of the week on Lauren Conrad's website which is very exciting!


What did you do this past week?


Username: mystylediaryblogspot




7 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Manon!
    Congrats on being the newest chic of the week :)
    xo Lily
    http://alltimeclas-chic.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found you through the Lauren Conrad website, and I love your blog. Would you like to follow each other. Just leave a comment to let me know.
    My Fashion blog: I'm A Love Addict
    ENTER>>>Dress and make-up goodies Giveaway<<<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I will check your blog out straight away!

      Delete
    2. GFC:Radnjanska your newest follower :)

      Delete
  3. I love instagram!! I love all your pictures and will have to find you on there! I found your blog on Lauren conrad’s forum! I am your newest follower and am looking forward to your upcoming posts!
    XO COURTNEY
    Follow me at www.unpredictableandchic22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's really sweet :)

      Delete