ED SHEERAN CONCERT EXPERIENCE

January 15, 2013


Last Saturday I went to see Ed Sheerana in the O2 in Dublin with my boyfriend and it was absolutely amazing! Ed sings just as good live as he does on his cd, maybe even better! There was a very big crowd and the concert was sold out. The vibe was also great and it was just a very special experience. 

I decided to bring an old camera just in case I would drop it. The quality of the photos aren't great but I hope you enjoy them anyway. :)

What do you think of Ed Sheeran?




5 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment hun :)

    would you like to follow each other on gfc?

    catherinebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you went to Ed SHEERAN CONCERT!?
    I AM SO JEALOUSS!!! I love him! I listen to him in the morning I like how his voice is so soothing... it's a great way to wake up in the morning.
    How was it??!
    I love his song "The City" and "Drunk" and "A-Team" and SOO MANY SONGGS. haha sorry.
    Hopefully I haven't scared you.
    Love Olly Murs as well! Anyway, SO JEALOUS of you! Hope you enjoyed the concert! I would have lived vicariously through you :)
    Xx
    http://live-in-this-moment.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was absolutely amazing! If you get at a chance you should definitely go. :)

      Delete
  3. You are so lucky! I'm completely obsessed with Ed Sheeran and I'd love to go to one of his concerts so much! I hope I can get tickets next time he tours. I hope you had a good time, amazing blog xo

    http://toopoorforrealleather.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's amazing live, I hope you can get tickets! I had a great time :) Thank you!

      Delete