CHIC OF THE WEEK

January 26, 2013

Today I have some very exciting new to share with you! Every week Lauren Conrad and her team pick out one of the members on her website to be the chic of the week and this week they picked me! I'm a big Lauren Conrad fan so I was very happy and surprised when I found out. 


Check out the post here!


To become chic of the week you have to upload a picture on your profile and leave a comment with a link to your photo under the chic of the week post. I uploaded this picture (post here). 

Are you a member on Lauren Conrad's blog?




3 comments:

  1. That's so exciting; congratulations! I love your military jacket.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspots.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and congrats for being chick of the week i'm a big fan of lauren too, i love her since she was in laguna beach, congrats dear, you can visit my blog http://jessicadelacruzperez.blogspot.com, i hope you like it and leave a comment :*

    ReplyDelete