5 THINGS

January 25, 2013

Favourite picture

Happy Friday everyone! The past week it was snowing which was very exciting! Unfortunately it was just snowing a lot where I live and not where I go school, so the school wasn't closed. Tomorrow I'm going to a party and the rest of the weekend I'm just going to take it easy and work on my blog, I can't wait! What are your plans for the weekend? :)


 Favourite quote
Favourite shoes (I want these so bad!)
 Favourite nail polish (new favourite nail colour) 
Favourite outfit (love the jewelry)


6 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorite quotes that I remind myself of often.
    Oh, I don't consider myself scared of heights, but your favorite picture makes me anxious! Ha!

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great quote, it really opened my eyes. :) Haha I know it looks a bit scary!

      Delete
  2. That first picture, amazing!

    XO Jules
    http://www.stylebyjules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I love it :)

      Delete
  3. Love the first picture. :)
    www.style-ettos.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete