SHOPPING BAGS

December 06, 2012

Last Saturday I went to the Trinity College open day in Dublin with my best friend. We had a few hours to kill before we had to take the bus home, so of course we did some shopping! It was very busy in the city so we only had time to go to a few stores. I did manage to find some items I have wanted for a while, so I thought I would share it with you.

One of the things I can never find are warm sweaters. I don't like very high necks so that's usually the problem. At Forever 21 they had a lot of sweater and I managed to find on that I really like! It's a nice warm grey sweater and the sleeves are very easy to roll up which I love. Finally something to keep me warm this winter. :)

Sweater - Forever 21 €23,75

Lately I have been obsessed with Lana del Rey. She was wearing a top like this in a picture and I just loved it. I saw it hanging in a shop when I was having my morning caffeine at Starbucks and I just ran over to get it!

Jack Daniels Shirt - FAB €8,00

A bralette is something I have wanted for a while now, but I could never really find any I liked for a reasonable price. When I saw that they were on sale at Forever 21, I couldn´t pass this one up. You can´t really see it in the picture, but it´s black lace. I already wore it to a party Saturday and I love it!

Bralette - Forever 21 €6,00

Something that has been on my wishlist for the longest time is a pair of green skinnies. Finally, I found them at one of my favourite stores! It's exactly what I wanted and I can't wait to wear them.

Trousers - Stradivarius €19,95

Have you been shopping recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment