GIVE ME TEXTURE

December 10, 2012


I have always wanted to try a texturising or sea salt spray, but never really got a chance to buy one. They were usually too expensive or unavailable. I just didn't want to spend money on something I had to order online, not knowing if it's a good products that works for me.

About a week ago I read a review of some new VO5 products on a beauty blog. It sounds very promising, so I went to Boots and picked up the VO5 Give me texture spray. It was very affordable (£3,49) and contains sea salt which is exactly what I wanted.

Now, I have used it a few times and I have to say, it doesn't really do much for me. It gives me a bit more volume in the front of my hair, but doesn;t give me as much texture in my hair as I would like. 

It is very easy to apply though, just like a dry shampoo, you spray it on your hair. You can compare it to a dry shampoo, without the freshly washed hair effect.

Overall I wouldn't buy it again, because I can just use my dry shampoo for the same effect. Too bad it didn't work for me, but I think it would definitely work for other people. Any tips for a good sea salt texturising spray are welcome!

Have you tried out this product?


No comments:

Post a Comment