OUTFIT: BEANIE AND BOOTS

December 12, 2012

Beanie and boots

Beanies are my perfect winter accessory. They keep my head and ears warm and they look very edgy. It's also great to wear them on lazy days when you don't feel like doing your hair. Combined with a nice pair of boots and jeans makes a great outfit. I like to pair it with a nice thick knit or a flanel with a leather jacket. This way I will be warm and stylish. A beanie can really change up your look, so it's also great to bring when your travelling for the holidays!

Jacket - River Island
Shirt - Coggles
Jeans - Witchery
Boots - Forever 21
Beanie - Topshop
Nail polish - Butter London

Do you like beanies? What way do you like to style your beanie?


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this outfit! So perfect for fall/winter :) Love your blog!

    xoxo
    Cassidy

    http://norebeccaforayear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete