NEW YEARS EVE OUTFIT

December 29, 2012

New years eve outfit

New years eve is quickly approaching and it's time to start thinking about what to wear! I put together this outfit centered around the gold sequin shorts. They make a great staple piece for a fun and comfy new years eve outfit. 

You can add some tights if your not comfortable with bear legs in the winter and you can also add a leather jacket or fur vest for when you go outside. 

If you think gold sequins are a bit too out there, you can always opt to go for some plain black or black sequin shorts. I think the outfit is very versatile and can be adopted to a lot of different styles. Have a great new years!

Shirt - SheInsde

Shorts - Desire Clothing
Shoes - Fashion Union
Bag - Nasty Gal
Nail polish - Essie
Curling iron - Conair

What are you wearing for new years eve?



4 comments:

  1. Hi, that's a cute outfit! I could see myself wear this for a New Year's Eve party. I also made a post featuring some dresses that I think would be perfect for the event. Hope you can check it out :)

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will definitely check it out :)

      Delete
  2. So nice! Love the shoes, i'm so envious of people with the guts to rock such high shoes! Great post!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete