INSTAGRAMMING #2

December 30, 2012

1. This little monster woke me up in the morning, 2. A cappuccino at Starbucks before finishing some last minute Christmas shopping, 3. Re-purchased the YSL Touche Éclat, 4. Some mango passion fruit for the way home, 5. A little DIY for my best friend (post here), 6. Love this chocolate!, 7. Got a little crafty and made my boyfriend a Christmas card, 8. Merry Christmas!, 9. Some gifts I received from Santa! (post here), 10. Christmas dinner with my parents, 11. Coffee stop on my way to the airport, 12. Some snacks for on the plane, 13. Hello Holland!, 14. Did some damage to my wallet at Brandy Melville in Amsterdam.. 15. Some yummy frozen yoghurt at Beijenkorf in Amsterdam, 16. Went back to the beautiful city of Leiden where I was born

I decided to do another 'Instagramming' to show you my week in pictures. It's a bit bigger than my last one, so I hope you like it!


Username: mstyleblogspot



No comments:

Post a Comment