INSTAGRAMMING #1

December 23, 2012

1. Studying all week for my Christmas exams, 2. Put up my Christmas decorations! (post here), 3. Made some yummy hot chocolate with whipped cream and of course, we can't forget about the marsmallows ;), 4. Finally a new OOTD post up on the blog, 5. My dog Bella, 6. Cute paper weight, 7. Found this beautiful sunset picture which was taken at my aunties beach wedding, 8. I'm obsessed with apple juice, 9. Painted my nails with OPI Manicurist of Seville, 10. Tried out a Lush hair conditioner, 11. One of my favourite rings, 12. Ready to go to Belfast for the night!

So I finally joined the Instagram community, resulting in a sligth obsession.. oops! I posted quite a lot of pictures during the past week, so I thought I would go ahead and try out an 'Instagramming' post. Let me know if you like it and would like to see more!

Username: mstyleblogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment