DIY ARROW BRACELET

December 17, 2012


Last week I posted an unboxing post, featuring items from Hollister. One of these items was their 'Colorful Beaded Bracelet.' I love the bracelet but I think it was a bit overpriced, because it looks like something you can make yourself.
So, I got some embroidery floss in the same colours as the Hollister bracelet and looked up tutorials on how to make friendship/ arrow bracelets. I have actually made some before, but I just forgot how to do it. Finally, I found this tutorial which was very helpful and tried it out.
I really like to way the bracelet came out and it was super easy to make! It took me about an hour to figure it all out, but once you get the hang of it, you will be a lot quicker. 

This can be a lovely personal Christmas gift for your friends or just a little something to say thank you to someone. I think the bracelets look very similar and it's not really worth it to go out and spend the money on the more expensive bracelet if you can make it yourself. 

Have you ever made friendship bracelets?


No comments:

Post a Comment