CHRISTMAS OUTFITS

December 25, 2012

 Christmas outfit #2


Day outfit

For Christmas day I usually like to wear a comfy outfit. A Christmas sweater is a must and a beanie and some ugg boots are great for when it's snowing. This year I will be packing to go to Holland so this outfit will be perfect!

Sweater - U Dobuy
Leggings - Witchery
Shoes - Ugg
Beanie - Oasis
Nail polish - Essie


Christmas outfit #1
Night outfit

For the night outfit I would wear a little black dress, red lips and some fun red high heels. I would also curl my hair with a 1 1/4 inch curling iron to create big, loose curls. Some stunning earrings will complete the look!

Dress - Rare London
Shoes - Lorena
Earrings - Windsor
Lipstick - Nars
Curling iron - Conair

What are you wearing this Christmas?




No comments:

Post a Comment