CHRISTMAS GIFTS

December 26, 2012

Santa has been very good to me this year! I received some great gifts and thought I would share some of them with you.

I got this great backpack which is actually from the army shop. I love it and I will be able to use it straight away, because I'm going to Holland today!


The next thing is something classis: PJ's! Every year I get a set of PJ's and this one is just adorable. I love the colour and it's just perfect for Christmas.


I also received a beautiful ornament. I'ts a little snowman with a red Christmas hat on his head. I already put it in my room and it looks beautiful when the sun shines on it.


The last thing I wanted to show you is this cute little bracelet from Urban Outfitters. It has my inital on it: M. It's like a friendship bracelet and it will look great layered with some other bracelets.


What did Santa bring you this year?




4 comments:

  1. LOVE this backpack, so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute gifts :3
    have a good night

    Momo

    http://kuromomoswonderland.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete