LUSHES LOCKS

November 25, 2012

A few weeks ago was my birthday and my best friend from Holland sent me some Lush products. One of these products was the H'Suan Wen Hua Hair Moisturiser. It´s just like your typical hair mask, you apply it to the ends of your hair and let it sit for 20 minutes. After that you wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner, super simple!

I found some time to try it out and I have to say, the results were amazing. When I was washing my hair it didn´t feel much different, just thicker because I had so much product in it. After I let my hair air dry the results were very noticeable, it felt like I just got it cut! It also made my hair look very healthy, shiny and moisturised.

 The product feels like a very thick cream

I found some time to try it out and I have to say, the results were amazing. When I was washing my hair it didn´t feel much different, just thicker because I had so much product in it. After I let my hair air dry the results were very noticeable, it felt like I just got it cut! It also made my hair look very healthy, shiny and moisturised. 

Overall I was very surprised by the results and I would defnitely recommend it to a friend. I think that I will continue to use this maybe once a month and the pot will probably last me for about 5 months.

Have you ever tried this hair moisturiser?


No comments:

Post a Comment